Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Olympic Memories

We had a ball at the Olympics this summer and the bulk of my photos are destined for a minibook, but I wanted one layout for my 2012 album and armed with a new Silhouette I set out to make something interesting to showcase what was for me a highlight of my life.  So this is the first thing I have designed for myself on the Silhouette.  Of course you could keep the insides of the letters, but I decided not to.

This is what I came up with.  The hole, title, journalling and stars were cut out of a sheet of white Bazzill, then the rings cut out of different coloured cardstock.  I backed the cut holes with coloured card and cut my photos to back the rings.  I am dead pleased with the result.



I am very happy to share the studio file with anyone who would like to use it, but I can't upload them onto the blog, so leave a comment below with an email address or contact me on UKS (Ali TS) and I'll send them on.

1 comment:

Jo said...

I love this layout and it looks even better in the flesh x