Saturday, May 02, 2009

National Scrapbooking Day


Well, I have done one LO, but it's been hard what with all the kids activities and a beautiful sunny Saturday tempting me onto Epsom Common for a lovely spring walk.


I am hoping however that my pitiful effort and a few other bits and pieces might change the losing habit of a lifetime and I might win something in the Studio Calico NSD draw/competition. I could really do with some new free stash - seeing as my job situation is looking so dodgy just now.


So back to scrapping - now I have all my nostalgic bits from the past (see previous post), I have started scrapping them - it will be slow, but I do have some ideas - starting with music that brings back memories of France - so watch this space.


Oh and congratulations Karla and Martin - my fabulous CA cousins - are expecting their first baby - sooooo excited for you.

No comments: