Saturday, October 08, 2011

Learn Something New Every Day - the final pages

I've got to the end of my book - I just need to print out my photos and bind the book now - so here are the last few pages, and I'll blog the final result when I get round to it all being finished.







It's been a fun project, and I've enjoyed looking a bit harder at my everyday life, taking things away from it to learn, change or appreciate.  I will definitely do it again next year, as I've loved seeing the comparison pages from the prompts, although I think next year will be a smaller project in craft terms.

It's been fun on the forum too, seeing snippets of everyone else's life - thanks everyone for sharing your findings.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Fantastic book - love your handwriting and did you draw that bark - beautiful :)

fatmonica said...

it's going to look so good when it's all put together!