Saturday, October 27, 2012

Happy Scrapping!

It's time to announce a new arrival in our household - and no I haven't been expecting, at least not in the conventional sense.  I have been waiting impatiently however, for my new baby - a Silhouette Cameo - to arrive.  And yesterday it did!!


After my difficulties getting the Robo to work, the Cameo is an absolute dream.  Easy to set up, test cut and create gorgeousness with.  After cutting a couple of simple things I was tempted into the Silhouette store to spend some of my freebie card - oh the loveliness!  I bought a few files and had a play last night - dreamed about it all night, then tried again this morning.  I am in scrap heaven. :)

I have to say, I'm hoping that this will kick start my mojo which has been sadly lacking recently, especially with our crop at Eastbourne coming up fast.  I have become a bit phobic about whole sheets of paper, and have been sticking with my scrap bag all the way lately.  I know I need to get over this, and am hoping that I can make this happen using the Cameo.

I also hope it will help me to be creative with some of my older stash which I don't know how to use.  So watch this space,  I can feel some nice things coming on - thanks to my new baby!

1 comment:

Jo said...

Congratulations on your new arrival :) Can't wait to see your creations x