Buoyed up with my new Counterfeit Kit, I though this would be a great idea. However, I failed!! It worked up to a point, in that I managed to get 3 planned out, but I couldn't find a way to create a fourth - mojo went on strike, and I got far too interested in all the embellishments I wanted to add to one in particular! So the result is: Two finished completely, one almost 'basically finished' except it lacks a title and journalling, and one completely bare!!
It was an interesting technique though and with more room (I was trying to do it at our crop) I will try it again sometime, just to see!
I did use up quite a lot of the kit one way or another, and have completed 3 Los (two above plus another one not pictured, and have one on the go - so that's a good start.
Although I was sadly too busy to really participate, I also cast an eye at Shimelle's Cybercrop this weekend and worked with two of her challenges.
The first one provided some hybrid labels which I printed out and used, with inspiration gained from this beautiful LO from Kim Strother - thanks for the inspiration Kim :) - make the pink LO second from the top above. I then used her Starting Point Challenge sketch to create the 'birdie' LO above. I'm still dithering about whether it needs a title or not.