Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Another Twisted Sketch...

I had quite a productive time at the crop, although once again I came home with unfinished layouts - which is a bad habit of mine, and they rarely get finished!

This one has an 'Old' twist - namely the photo, which is of my grandmother, her siblings and a friend and which I love as she looks so elegant.



I rarely stick to one range of pp when I scrap, but this one, with the exception of the journalling label and a bit of lace and the alphabet is all from Crate Paper's 'Restoration' collection - I only bought 2 sheets! but also some chipboard.  I added the lace instead of the border strips on the sketch to the side of my photo, tipped the photo 90 degrees and moved the title but hopefully you can still see the resemblance to the original sketch.  I feel it has the heritage look I was aiming for.

1 comment:

Jo said...

Beautiful layout, what a lovely photo to have xx