Thursday, February 02, 2012

Long overdue...

We went to Center Parcs last June, and I've had these photos printed ever since, and have moved them around countless pages trying to get an arrangement I liked.  I finally found a sketch in CK which gave me a start and although I changed the photo placement, I finally got some ideas about what I wanted to do with them.


I used plain Bazzill as a background - I haven't done that much lately, I've been having a patterned paper phase, but I used none in this LO.  In keeping with using up old stash, the letters are from BG Periphery and I've had them for ages.  The leaves are from a freebie stamp on Craft Stamper, using two shades of Stampin Up! ink onto kraft paper and I'm dead pleased with them.  The borders are Rip Strips from Studio Calico - I think the first set they ever made, so old!  The other embellishments are from Ormolu, as is the journalling block.  The only other things used are a staple from my new and much loved Tiny Attacher, a couple of bits of washi tape and a journalling pen.

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Claire said...

Great layout, Center Parcs is great isn't it? It's one of my fave holiday places.
C xx

Sandra said...

Fab layout - I love the subject matter(s)!

Sandra said...

What a lovely layout Ali, such sweet photos

Jo said...

Cute photos and a lovely layout x