Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Getting Old

Not been feeling very bloggish lately - too cold, busy, miserable (sometimes) and writers blocked. But I did look in the mirror yesterday and thought I looked old. OK, February is probably not the month to look your best (unless you have a ski tan or a winter holiday tan) but even so....

Then I remembered that in my 20s and early 30s I noticed that people who are my kind of age now looked a bit tired and washed out and assumed it was motherhood! But a thought struck me as well. At the moment I look like an old young woman, in another few years I will have morphed into an older woman but a young old woman - if you see what I mean! At least that is the theory.

1 comment:

Warm n Wonderful said...

I just celebrated my 50th birthday and feel pretty good about it. Life only gets better the more experiences you have. So enjoy it now and find something interesting to add to your list of things to do!