Saturday, March 14, 2009

Man U 1, Liverpool 4 - how good is that?

Come on you Reds! What a fantastically wonderful and unexpected result - I couldn't bear to listen - me of little faith! and when Ellie came dancing down the stairs celebrating I couldn't believe my ears. Just waiting for MOTD - recording it for posterity as well - I mean, it doesn't happen often, like every few decades.

Of course, once the euphoria dies down, I shall have to have a rant about all the points they've thrown away in draws at Anfield and what a waste it is that they won't win the title despite doing the double over Chelsea and the Mancs, but for now I'm just going to enjoy the feeling - can't wait to see Sir Alex chewing a wasp!

Going to see Palace winning at Swansea made Ken a happy bunny as well, not to mention a sunny lunch on the beach! Just to add to the general happiness, Shrewsbury got a draw at Gillingham as well.

Good day!!

No comments: