Sunday, May 03, 2009

Godda Cold

Not feeling too good today, but making the most of some peace and quiet as Adam has gone to a barbeque at his best mate's house, Ellie has gone shopping with Rosie -the first time we've let her loose in Croydon on her own - makes me nervous, but she has to grow up sometime - and much as I'd like to wrap them in cotton wool forever, they need to learn the ways of the world bit by bit.

Just endured Liverpool making a pigs ear of beating Newcastle - why is Babel soooo lazy?

Enjoying the aftermath of NSD though, doing a bit more scrapping - my sixth form photo this time and using up some stash. Very honoured to have some feedback on yesterday's LO from Tina Azmus - a real scrapbooking legend - made my day.

Just read the words to Abide with Me - by Henry Francis Lyte - so moving:

Abide with me, fast falls the eventide
The darkness deepens, Lord with me abide
When other helpers fail and comforts flee
Help of the helpless, Lord, abide with me.

No comments: