Thursday, June 16, 2011

Grrrrrr!


I'm supposed to be on a stash diet, and I've been trying really hard and quite successfully to use up my stash, particularly those sheets of must-have pp which trill their siren call to you in the shop but then I don't know what to do with.

Anyway, I decided to invest in a little pick-me-up stash parcel, nothing extravagant mind you, of the oh so tempting LYB Sweet Summertime. I had a reason: I have plans for at least two LOs, possible even 3, which in my mind was justification enough to purchase - so I did!!

It arrived! It is beautiful, but I only purchased 2 sheets of pp (using the logic that I'm trying not to accumulate pp!) - why why why?? Having seen it, I 'need' at least a couple more, if only because the reverse of one I have to use is just gorgeous, so I should have got 2!! The chipboard, stickers and journalling tags will definitely be used up, as they are just cute, but I NEED MORE PP. But I cannot possibly justify paying the postage for just 2 sheets of pp, so now I'm sitting on my hands, trying to ward off the temptation of buying!!

Have I learned my lesson? Oh yes, either don't buy, or think more carefully and buy at least 4 pps in a collection!! I'm going away now, before I go shopping!

2 comments:

Claire said...

Stay strong with the stash diet,I allow myself one kit every other month as I have more PP than I could ever use, but I'm still allowed to buy tools, inks, dies & paints, it's just paper I'm not allowed to buy :D
C
xx

Sue Jones said...

You do know that I will have to go look now don't you ;)