Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Everybody

Well, we're ready, as we'll ever be.  Presents all wrapped and delivered, ours under the tree, a nice meal cooking and Midnight Service to look forward to.

I feel incredibly blessed to have my family around me, a fun time to look forward to and be warm and safe in our homes.  I feel for all those who are missing loved ones, worrying about our boys and girls in the Forces, living with pain, ill health or financial difficulties.  My Christmas prayers are for you.

I will miss having my wider family around this year as they are all in Wales but know they are having a good time up there.  I am also glad it's not snowy even though I enjoyed my first White Christmas last year.

If you've come by my blog this year, thank you for your support and encouraging comments.  Merry Christmas to you and yours, and peace and goodwill to all as we celebrate the birth of Christ.

1 comment:

Jo said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours Ali, I hope you had a lovely day x