Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Counterfeit Paper

The first thing that caught my eye in the Scrapbook Circle 'Note to Self' Kit that we are Counterfeiting this month on CKCB was this paper from October Afternoon.  I don't have any of this range in my stash, although I would like to!  So I thought I'd have a go at making my own version.


This is my version - tailored for the colours of my kit this month.



I only have one plain circle punch, so I didn't have the option of different sized circles, but I'm pleased with the result and will definitely use it.  And it was a great use of scraps.  I may have another go with my scalloped punches next time.

15 comments:

Gaye said...

Ali, you are so creative with using what you have to hand! I sooo need lessons in this.

Sandra said...

Absolutely fabulous Ali - I love it! And of course the colour scheme is just so - perfect!

Jo said...

Amazing Ali, you're so creative doing that. xx

Sandra said...

That is just amazing Ali ..... Oh my word, super, super impressed

Crystal said...

Awesome job! Love how you made it work for you with what you have, in the true spirit of CKCB!

Jimjams said...

AWESOME - it looks really lovely too!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful paper - a great counterfeit!

Margie said...

Beautiful! Great counterfeit!

Lorna said...

Oh my goodness - that is fab. We shall all be trying that at the next crop. Different sizes would also be cool - or hearts or stars.
Illl bring my punches.

Lisa said...

I wanted to do that and now I see your incredible version and wonder if I can compete *wink*! Wow! that's amazing and I really feel inspired to give it a go now!

nancy y said...

very creative!

Susanne said...

Yours looks great!

Counterfeit Kit Challenge said...

love it!!! I'm going to link it to tomorrow's post as well. I also couldn't wait to counterfeit this paper ;)
*meridy*

Angela Toucan said...

fabulous

Anonymous said...

Great, I love it! I have that paper, but like your version more!