Sunday, September 30, 2012

A new challenge


I'm a big fan of Ronda Palazzari and I found this challenge on her blog  - an Autumn Challenge which describes itself thus:

The autumn equinox marks the arrival of fall, traditionally seen as a season of changes leading to the dark of winter.  The trees are shedding their leaves, flowers are dying back, and animals are preparing for hibernation.  Fall is a time to reflect on shedding and releasing aspects of our lives that don't serve us, and embracing positive and uplifting perspectives as we end one year and begin the next.  Between October 1 and December 31, we will use various prompts to reflect upon the past, and ready us to enter 2013 as our best possible selves.



I really like the idea of using art to reflect, so I'm signing up for an art cleanse at the Artists in Blogland site. Each bi-weekly challenge will contain 3 parts -- one of these headlines, a color prompt, and a relevant quote - simples!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I look forward to seeing your creations Ali I'm sure they'll be lovely as usual.

Jo said...

That looks really interesting, can't wait to see what lovely things you come up with x