Friday, December 07, 2012

A little Christmas crafting

I'm mainly a scrapper and a card maker but every so often I like to do an altered project, and sometime in October I purchased this Tando Creative blank chipboard wreath.  I couldn't get hold of the Advent Calendar version so I decided to keep this as a wreath rather than number the circles.  Which is a good thing really, as having diligently gessoed the whole thing, it sat on the cupboard for the next several weeks doing absolutely nothing.  I picked it up today and finished it in one shot, with a break for drying time.  I am so pleased with the effect.




Forgive the flash in the photo!  I used a set of Christmas papers from last year by October Afternoon which had a pleasing mix of turquoise red and green with some subtle Christmas patterns.  I added some glitter and a little bit of 3d interest, some twine and a sign, and it was all done :)

1 comment:

Jo said...

That looks amazing Ali x