Tuesday, July 12, 2011

From my Smash Book in June





I've found it a very satisfying pastime, keeping a Smash journal thingy for the summer. It is not up to date, but I have a calendar block which I am keeping updated with events, and adding things as I go. It is not in order but I find it more satisfying to add things to the page that sets them off best. I also am only printing off photos every so often so it has post it notes in it to remind me of future entries.

What would I change? - I need to tidy up my journalling - print off some of those nice printable blocks that people offer online, or use some stamps and have some to hand so it looks a bit neater. I also need to be more on the lookout for useable ephemera so I have nice things in my book, or maybe I just need a more exciting life!!

July is now under construction....

5 comments:

Kerry said...

It looks fab. I've preordered one which is due to come later this month so it is good to see inspiration.

Your Center Parcs car sticker caught my eye. We are going to Elveden later in the year for the first time (done Sherwood and Whinfell a few times). I love seeing the wildlife at Center Parcs so it is nice to see your pictures of the animals at your door.

fatmonica said...

It's looks great-what a lovely way to save memories.Love the camper van!

Kim Dellow said...

Fab bit of journalling! Kim

Sandra said...

Oh it's looking so good. Maybe I could start one from august

yvette said...

Hi Ali, it does look fun and I am glad you are enjoying using it, I will get around to making one eventually.