Saturday, July 30, 2011

Thank you Jo


Just got back from a week camping in Somerset and my prayers were answered indeed - it hardly rained and my new wellies are unworn and pristine!!

Have just received an award from Jo, my lovely crop friend over at Buckingham's Palace. I am very touched to receive this, and now have to share 7 things about me:

1) I was born within the sound of the Bow Bells.
2) My ancestry is a mixture of Welsh, Irish, English and a very small drop of Italian.
3) I love Middle Eastern food.
4) One day I would like to travel all the way down the west coast of the Americas, from Alaska to Chile
5) I hate anything flavoured with Cola
6) I am terrified of spiders and crawly things
7) My favourite song is Phatfish - There is a Day.

And passing the baton on - with a nod to Jo, and Sandra who was also nominated by Jo and whose blog I love, here are some of my favourite blogs:

Lynnda at ArtyScrappy, who I've followed through Twisted Sketches
Monica at Chasing Art

I don't know all these ladies, but I have received so much inspiration from their blogs, thank you one and all.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Here, here I'm with you on all these lovely blogs. Gladvyou had a great holiday, and it's lovely to have you home again x