Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I love our Crop

National Scrapbooking Day last Saturday was spent with the lovely people at the North Cheam Crop. I so love this group of people, and everyone was there if only for part of the day. We started about 4 years ago, or maybe 5, and without exception everyone who has come to the crop has been lovely and fitted into the group and it just gets nicer and nicer.

We make noise, have fun, share stories and stash, critique and suggest ideas to each other, and eat delicious cake - Gaye's Strawberry and Cream sponge was to die for - yum!

The latest crop purchase - a scarlet sewing machine - with ready threaded bobbins - bliss! inspired me to use it on one of my LOs, something I haven't done for ages.

Today I've mooching around a few blogs and came across the perfect thing for Adam's 16th birthday card. I've not done much digital, but thank you Sarah Jane Dowsett for the perfect inspiration to try - and all for the price of a card on the high street! I will post if I get it right :) I have until Saturday so you never know - it might work!

The kit from Little Musings looks like this:


He loves high tops and has headphones permanently glued on so I think it will go down well.

No comments: