Saturday, August 06, 2011

August Counterfeit Kit






It's pink!! not a colour I use a lot in scrapping (although the previous post belies this - serendipity, or fortunate getting in the zone for some girly LOs this month.

The inspiration from the Counterfeit Kit Blog Challenge is a 2010 kit from My Creative Scrapbook, and is very girly indeed. I used the colour inspiration - including some black accents, and included a bit more cardstock as I ran out last month. Maybe a bit light on the embellishments, but I hope to make some this month, and heavy on alphabets as I wanted lots of choice.

With a crop coming up next Saturday, I have a week to sort out the perfect photos to complement my kit, and a bit of time in between to fashion some embellishments fit for a princess.

The photo shows it strewn across my desk - for photographic purposes only, I hasten to add - off to bag it up now :)

12 comments:

Sandra said...

Now this looks like a kit I'm going to love :) maybe I should join in

Jimjams said...

Looks lovely - there are some choice embellishments in there - and look forward to seeing what extra ones you make. I had a go at Scrap Factor Dapfnie's flowers at my crop today - they came out well.

Crystal said...

Great kit. I love the soft colors. Can't wait to see what you make!

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

So soft and pretty!!! What a lovely kit. I can see you having a lot of fun with this kit!!!! Can't wait to see your creations. xoxo

Unknown said...

That looks like a great kit-looking forward to seeing what you make!!

Anonymous said...

Such a feminine kit - really lovely!

Margie said...

Gorgeous kit-love the soft pretty colors-ans that rose ribbon is awesome!!

ms.schwiet said...

Looks like you wil be set for the crop. Have fun with the kit and I'm eager to see what you come up with

Lesa said...

Sp pretty!! You're going to have a lot of fun a nice kit!!

Linda said...

Very pretty kit! I'm looking forward to seeing what you create with it.

Susanne said...

Oh some very lovely things in your kit - I Heart Pink - so I can't wait to see what you make.

Clair said...

Beautiful, soft colour choices. So very pretty!