Sunday, August 07, 2011

A couple of cards



I've had a manic weekend, working yesterday, out for dinner Friday and Saturday with friends and a birthday barbeque today - all good fun, but I'm trying really hard to keep up with my card needs rather than buying them, and created a couple yesterday, one for DS1's mate (who had the bbq) who is 16 this week, and one for my sister (who is more than 16 in a couple of weeks!).

It was fun having a play with scraps making flowers, and the Acceptable 80s digi download I bought from Little Musings came in useful again.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

These are great Ali, I had big plans to make cards this year, but haven't done hardly any

Nicki Tustin said...

love the flowers, great cards

Glen said...

Love the pink in the flowers and cute cards Ali. TFS. ~Glen~