Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Bound and beautiful!

This is my 150th post.  After a slow start, I have really got into this blogging thing.

Finally, my Learn Something New Every Day book is bound and complete. I feel very proud to have actually finished something and it was fun!






Now I've signed up for the new class 'Pretty Paper Party' over at Shimelle.com  so hopefully will have more inspiration to use up more stash - it is dwindling but it's slow going!  So here's to much prettiness in the next few weeks!

6 comments:

Katherine said...

I'm on the pretty paper too...and just done my 1st LO for it - gorgeous book - I have those papers too :)

cookcreateread said...

See Ali! You finished! :D Looks fabby x

Jo said...

Your book is beautiful, well done for finishing x

BEX said...

Love the look of this - look forward to seeing you at PPP!

Claire said...

That looks very pretty & well done on completing it all.
C
xx

Just_a_bean said...

Love the paper you have used on the cover.