Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Juicy!

There is something very nice about a completely new range of stash and recently I discovered Ormolu - a brand of delicious labels, tags and badges that just spoke to me!  They have a lovely blog too for inspiration.  I 'invested' in a few bits, then discovered that Studio Calico are including some of their range in the new kits - how on trend am I? For once!



So, of course I had to play and on this LO are examples of their fabric tags, foldovers, and journalling blocks which went perfectly with my photos.  I now it's cheating to use new stash :)  but it matched perfectly with my smaller CKCB 'Juicy' kit for September, the first time I've played with it - it was really only a page kit, but I have enough for another LO.  The photos are ages old and I've been wondering what to do with the hessian forever.  A donation of tissue tape from Sandra, and many punches completed the LO.

6 comments:

Sandra said...

You're on a roll Alie, this is lovely

Unknown said...

Love all the bits and pieces on this page!!

Anonymous said...

LOL - I think I need to do some investing! The hessian looks great - I don't think it matters if you add bits in - anything to get some old stuff used!

Susanne said...

Oh this is nice - your mix of bits and bobs you've added in really works. I'd not heard of Ormolu - will check them out.

Margie said...

Very pretty color combo!!

Lisa said...

i really like the mix of products you have used here - works so well with your pictures and colour scheme