.... that made me happy today
1) The North Cheam Christmas Crop - lots of fun, food and the sock game - what more could you ask for? well perhaps a bit more productivity, but hey! that was down to me!
2) Made a perfect pavlova - well maybe not perfect, but I have history with failed meringues and this wasn't one of them :)
3) A beautiful fine brown journalling pen in my Advent Swap today.
4) An even more beautiful Christmas cupcake made by Yvette at the crop - tasted divine
5) The discovery of a new shop just down the road from the crop - full of nice treasures that you don't need but you definitely could want!
6) Liverpool winning!
7) Learning to make 'jumblies' wrapping - good news for small present wrapping
8) Brilliant friends, both scrapping and other - and we even got to go and have dinner with some of them tonight.
9) New stash - a delicious Christmas kit from Gottacraft which I cracked open and used at the crop, and half a pad of October Afternoon's yummy Christmas range (name escapes me).
10) Cherries!! My lovely DH found some at a local greengrocers and bought me a bag of black cherries - this is his traditional romantic gesture - he knows I love them, and him!