Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Twisted Sketch #133

The last one before Christmas, and I've gone with a festive theme. The sketch can be found here  and the Twist is 'Sparkle' so I had to add a little glitter, just to make it all nice and sparkly. I did this at my local crop a couple of weeks ago, and it took me all day, pushing the leaves a little bit one way and then the other, glittering my brads and deciding which eyelets to use (yes! even on this I have used up old stash :) ) along with some lovely new Echo Park Christmas papers.  I also have to give a big thanks to my friend Petra for her help in cutting out the holly leaves using some magic cutting design programme and finally a big thank you to netty b for her poinsettia inspiration from recent Christmas chipboard swap on UKS.  I think the bells just finish it off beautifully.





So a happy festive layout to take us into Christmas!

8 comments:

Sandra said...

Ali this is just stunning. The photos do not do it complete justice as it was even more gorgeous irl!

fatmonica said...

I love this.It's so effective,the wreath really brings out the best in the photo

Sue Jones said...

This is Gourgeous!!

Jo said...

Fantastic layout, really stunning x

sixofone aka Leah said...

Be-you-tea-fool. The round holly frame is gorgeous

kate blue said...

so happy I popped by to look at the details..this was one of my favs from over at TS...gorgeous!

Kate (Twisted Team A)

Maria said...

Hello there fellow Twisted Sister! I loved this layout when I saw it on the blog and had to stop by and tell you. You've inspired me to get my eyelets out and do something nice with them. Thanks Ali! :)

scrappymo! said...

Oh my Goodness...this is gorgeous.