Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Advent Swap Update

Oh I'm having a lovely time opening a parcel every morning.  Beautifully wrapped in a variety of gorgeous wrapping, and with chocolate and matching ribbons they are a joy to behold, and even more of a joy to open.
The photo doesn't do it justice, but here are some of the gifts I have opened in the past 14 days.


Out of Print papers with matching cardstock by Basic Grey, Book rings, letter stickers in two styles, bling, book rings, stamp cleaner and today a stamp from Prima with a row of rhinestones to make it even prettier.
I'm being strong on the chocolate as I have my coin to eat every day (if I can keep the kids away from it!)

With DH's romantic gesture of a home made advent calendar made from some of the photos on his iPhone, I am having such a lovely time each morning.  I can even forgive the postman for bringing only bills and business letters this morning.

Not to mention my Try Something New Each Week challenge which will take place tonight..... can't wait!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Looks like some yummy goodies there Ali