Sunday, December 04, 2011

The Layouts from my Class

It suddenly occurred to me that I never did post the completed LOs from the sneaky peaks I posted for my Eastbourne class so here they are - although the photos could do them more justice if only there was more daylight - it's so grey now that it's hard to get a decent photo even in the middle of the day :(



I had an awful lot of fun playing with mists, stencils and the Viva Decor pearl pens, made loads of mess and came out with two layouts that I love, plus the ladies at the retreat made some even better ones.  The Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die came in very handy for the flower too.   

3 comments:

Jo said...

Beautiful layouts Ali and that's a lovely picture of you and Ken x

Sue Jones said...

Fab pages :)

Sandra said...

Oh Ali, what beautiful layouts